Kans Law Firm, LLC is a full-service Plymouth DWI and criminal defense law firm with over 15 years of DWI and criminal defense experience serving clients in Plymouth and greater Minnesota.
At the helm is veteran DWI and criminal defense attorney Douglas Kans, who has handled thousands of cases in all stages of the legal process. With the breadth and depth of our expertise, you can be sure that you’ll receive only the most informed and effective legal defense for your DWI or criminal matter.
We have handled thousands of DWIs and criminal cases in Plymouth and elsewhere in the state of Minnesota, many of which have seen favorable outcomes for our clients. No matter how complicated your legal matter may appear to be, there’s a strong likelihood that we know just what you need to help you obtain favorable results.
Why Choose Douglas Kans, Attorney at Law?
Douglas Kans is a leading figure in Minnesota DWI and criminal defense. But even before that, his early work as a state prosecutor had already earned the respect of the state’s legal and law enforcement community.
Today, Kans retains his prosecutor’s instincts and uses it to benefit his clients’ cases. He is able to look at each case from a prosecutor’s point of view, a strategic perspective that allows him to mount strong and well-built defenses with high chances of gaining positive outcomes.
- Former Prosecutor who understands the legal system inside and out
- Honored as among the “Who’s Who In Criminal Defense” by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine
- Licensed in State and Federal Court
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- National College for DUI Defense, Member
DWI Defense Practice Areas
- DWI Court Process
- Drunk Driving Charges
- Blood Alcohol Testing
- Criminal Vehicular Manslaughter
- Field Sobriety Testing
- Underage Drinking & Driving
- Whiskey Plates
- B-Card Violations
- Open Bottle & Not A Drop Laws
- Stop & Arrest
- License Suspension & License Revocation
- Vehicular Forfeitures & Car Forfeitures
- Implied Consent Test Refusal
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Sales
- Theft / Fraud
- Drug Possession
- White Collar Crimes
- Vehicular Homicide
- Probation Violations
Free Case Assessment For Your DWI or Criminal Matter
Give us a call today to set up a free case assessment and review of your Plymouth DWI or criminal charge. You can reach us by phone through our local hotline (952) 835 6314 or through our toll free number 1 888 972 6060.