A Lakeville DWI or criminal charge can’t simply be wished away, but finding a skilled Lakeville DWI and criminal defense attorney who can fight for your interests will go a long way in improving your chances of getting a favorable outcome for your case.
Kans Law Firm, LLC Can Help
At Kans Law Firm, LLC we have over 15 years of experience handling thousands of DWI and criminal cases in Lakeville and greater Minnesota. Our focus has exclusively remained on criminal defense, allowing us to develop and hone time-tested and battle-hardened defense approaches over the years.
Firm founder and seasoned Minnesota criminal defense attorney Douglas Kans is a respected figure within the state’s legal community, and is known for tough but effective defense strategies that aim for the best results.
Before establishing his own practice, Douglas Kans had a storied career as a Minnesota state prosecutor, handling countless criminal cases for the state. Today, Kans often employs his prosecutor’s eye and instincts to analyze each case and strategy to mount a defense that can overcome prosecution hurdles.
- Chosen for “Who’s Who In Criminal Defense” by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine
- Licensed in State and Federal Court
- Active Member of Minnesota State Bar Association
- Active Member of National College for DUI Defense
- Active Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
DWI Defense Practice Areas
- B-Card Violations
- Blood Alcohol Testing
- Criminal Vehicular Manslaughter
- Drunk Driving Charges
- DWI Court Process
- Field Sobriety Testing
- Implied Consent Test Refusal
- License Suspension & License Revocation
- Open Bottle & Not A Drop Laws
- Stop & Arrest
- Underage Drinking & Driving
- Vehicular Forfeitures & Car Forfeitures
- Whiskey Plates
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Drug Possession
- Drug Sales
- Probation Violations
- Sex Crimes
- Theft / Fraud
- Vehicular Homicide
- White Collar Crimes
Call Us Today for a Free Case Review
Don’t have a minute to spare? Call Kans Law today so we can start formulating an effective defense strategy for your Lakeville DWI or criminal matter. Reach us through our local line (952) 835-6314 and our toll free number 1-888-972-6060.